Ken Smith authorized Multipure Independent Distributor, ID #427295AQUACOMPLETE MP750PlusRO Reverse Osmosis. Huge CB6 Solid Activated Carbon Block filter, The Multipure AquaRO combines Multipure’s advanced solid carbon block filter and Arsenic filter with reverse-osmosis filter technology, resulting in our most complete water filtration system available. AquaRO connects below the sink; install kit is included. Filters the Widest Range of Containment’s Aquacomplete MP750+RO
View all the specifications and prices
straight from the manufacturer HERE
Multipure 90 Days money back Guarantee! Look at the amount of sludge the Multpure filters collected. Multipure Filters can last over a year! Multipure water filters use activated carbon solid block technology capturing some of the smallest micron particles. Multipure water filters utilize pristine sources like coconuts . The attack on water is real! They add Toxic Chlorine to water,and then the radioactive waste sites! Many cities also use Fluoride and who knows about well water? Glosiphate from Monsanto to fracking precious aquifers and the triple meltdowns in Japan that fallout on USA
Dedication to Excellence…
90 Days – Satisfaction Guaranteed
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with your Multipure
Drinking Water System, Multipure will refund 100% of the purchase price.*
Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel & Plastic Housing
The exterior stainless steel housing and plastic housing (canister)
is warranted for use and will be repaired or replaced at NO CHARGE.**
12 Months – Accessories Warranty
All exterior hoses and attachments are warranted for use
and will be repaired or replaced at NO CHARGE
Looking for Real Multipure Replacement Filters? Click Here
Newest products the Wriggle from Multipure best portable water filtration bottle for people on the go with Vitalic” Water Enhancer”
Multipure Vitalic is an extraordinary vitamin health booster a wonderful complement paired with Multipure filtered water. Makes water the ultimate refreshment.
Multipure Drinking Water Systems have been tested and certified under NSF/ANSI Standard Nos.
53 as shown below. The concentration of the indicated substances in water entering the system
was reduced to a concentration less than or equal to the permissible limit for water leaving the
system, as specified in NSF/ANSI 53, Health Effects.
For Model Nos. MP750SB, MP1200EL, MP750SC, MP750SI, MPAD, MPCT
Asbestos 99.9 % Alachlor 98 % Atrazine 97 % Bromoforn 99.8 % Bromodichloromethane 99.8 % Benzene 99 % chlordane 99.5 % Carbon tetrachloride 98 % Carbofuran 98 % Chlorbenzene 99 % Chloropicrin 99 % Cyst (parasites found in water) Toxoplasma, Entamoeba, Cryptosporidium, Giardia 99.95 % 2, 4-d* 98 % DBCP Dibromochloropropane 98 % Dibromochloromethane 99.8 % Dibromochloropropane 99.8 % Ethylbenzene 99 % Endrin 99 % Entamoeba (cysts) 99.5 Dinoseb (ethylene Dibromide) 98 % 1,2-Dichloropropylene (propylene dichloride) 99 % Lead 99.3 % Mercury 99%
1. Multipure Drinking Water Systems have been certified, as indicated, by NSF International for compliance to NSF/ANSI Standard Nos. 42 & 532. The Multipure Drinking Water Systems have been certified by the State of California Department of Public Health for the reduction of specificcontaminants listed herein.3. Chloroform was used as a surrogate for claims of reduction of VOCs. Multipure Systems tested at >99.8% actual reduction of Chloroform. Percent
reduction shown herein reflects the allowable claims for VOCs as per tables in the Standard.
4. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
Systems certified for cyst reduction may be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts.
5. Filter life will vary in proportion to the amount of water used and the level of impurities in the water being processed. For optimum performance, it is
essential that the filter be replaced on a regularly scheduled basis as follows: (a) annually; (b) when the unit’s rated capacity has been reached; (c)
the flow rate diminishes; or (d) the filter becomes saturated with bad tastes and odors.
6. Model No. MP1200EL includes a capacity monitor that automatically flashes a red light when it is time to replace your filter.
7. Multipure Drinking Water System Housings are warranted for Lifetime (provided that the filter be replaced at least once a year). All exterior hoses
and attachments to the System are warranted for one year. Please see the Owner’s Manual for complete product guarantee and warranty
8. Please see the Owner’s Manual for installation instructions and operating procedures.
9. In compliance with New York law, it is recommended that before purchasing a water treatment system, NY residents have their water supply tested
to determine their actual water treatment needs. Please compare the capabilities of the Multipure unit with your actual water treatment needs.
The list of substances which the treatment device reduces does not necessarily mean that these substances are present in your tap water
- AquaSource review
- Bergamot Italian Bergamia Oil
- Bio.. Contact
- Buy American Water Filters
- Cedar wood Essential Oil
- Cinnamon essential oil benefits
- Cloves bud essential oil benefits
- Daily Radiation update levels in the USA America World map
- Essential Oils A-Z Aromatherapy Air filtered breathing mask
- Free English to Spanish Google translation code widget Español
- How to be a MultiPure Distributor
- Join Multipure Review
- Lavender (South African)
- Make Money with Discount Prescription Drug Cards
- Multipure coupon codes
- Patchouli (Dark) Essential Oil
- Peppermint Supreme oil
- Purify Tap Water Filtration Systems Multipure Reverse Osmosis Filters
- rose essence benefits
- Shipping and Handling Charges for Multipure Filtration Systems
- Watch Fukushima Japan radiation updates YouTube videos
- Water filter products reverse osmosis, distiller, countertop
Reverse Osmosis Water Filter system
Aquaversa above sink
Air Filter Mask